Following the highly successful launch of the Certification in Executive LSCM in 2006, the department of Logistics developed to the next level.
The LSCM (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) is aimed at people who not only have a demanding operational role in logistics (with a good working understanding of warehousing, fleet management, transport, procurement, import and export) but also have an involvement in planning issues.
Typically candidates will hold positions such as Logistics Co-coordinator, Logistics Manager or Head of Logistics Centre and will be comfortable with:
- Planning and resourcing the supply chain to meet their organizations supply chain strategy and to meet the needs of the aid programmes in their country/region.
- The creation and co-ordination of the operation of the complex supply chain network.
- Monitoring the performance of the supply chain ensuring that any problems are resolved.
- Supporting and advising others on all aspects of the supply chain.
- Managing the different relationships needed for the supply chain to operate effectively and efficiently.
- Continuously improving the performance of the supply chain.
Who are the beneficiary?
Are you into trading?
Do you want to start an import/export business?
Do you want to get a job in a highly lucrative field like logistics, Shipping Line, Cargo/Freight Forwarding?
If yes, you should know
How to import/export in line with UAE federal law.
Regulation of free zone area
How to clear goods with UAE customs
What are the procedure for clearing goods
How to get facilities from the bank with regards to OD, LC, TR
How to make secure transactions by adopting the safest payment method etc
Why LSCM Training at ZABEEL?
- International Certifications
- Course conducted by Certified Supply Chain professionals
- Customized topics
- Vast resources and course materials etc
Regular Courses Division
The list of regular courses are mentioned below. These courses can be done within 1-2 months, The normal timings would be 1 or 2 hrs daily or alternative days or Fridays . Different batches are run between 9 am to 10 pm.